Business Solutions - Marketing Management
Marketing Management includes four phases each of which requires critical information to be delivered to key decision makers.
- Product Development
- Policy Development
- Offer Development
- Sales Strategy
Business Managers frequently have limited information while making key decisions and often do not have the feedback mechanisms in place to accurately track the results. We have helped Marketing organizations establish a complete view of their customer while improving Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Return on Investment (ROI).
Make Profitable and Informed Marketing Decisions
Knowledge Solutions has experience in analyzing large customer portfolios and has provided valuable information allowing business managers to set appropriate measures and targets. Our team continues to provide:
- Analysis of customer needs and profitability.
- Segmentation analysis to support establishment of credit policy, win-back strategies and product bundling policies.
- Customer valuation analysis to establish targeted values customer offerings.
- Further insight into Sales Channel performance allowing different approaches for each sales channel.
Knowledge Solutions works with key stakeholders to understand the policies, processes and systems that impact Marketing Management.
Whether your needs are very basic or very sophisticated Knowledge Solutions can provide the right level and combination of technical and management solutions to meet your business needs.
- Healthcare IT
- Revenue Assurance
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- EPM Budgeting & Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Processing Reengineering